Enhance your home's beauty and value with a wood sunroom, conservatory, or solarium
‑ a truly traditional room addition. Petkus Brothers' installation of
wood sunrooms consists of old‑world attention to detail and brilliantly executed
design and construction. Our craftsmanship and care guarantees continued quality,
increasing your property's value, class, and grade. The time tested sunroom,
conservatory, and solarium structure provides you with timeless performance and
An eye‑pleaser inside and out, your wood sunroom, conservatory, or solarium
comes in a variety of stains or painted finishes to match your original home's
The Advantages of Wood Sunrooms, Conservatories, and Solariums
There are many benefits to installing a wood sunroom, conservatory or solarium:
- Wood is effective in all extreme temperature changes.
- Wood sunrooms are available in a wide variety of wood species:
‑oak, pine, hickory, cedar, maple and others.
- Compared to other materials such as vinyl or aluminum, wood is less prone to condensation.
- Wood sunrooms enhance your home's natural opulence and serene visual appeal.
- Wood is an optimum insulator keeping you comfortable in any season.
- Wood sunrooms are finished to protect against deterioration.
Elegant and inviting, wood sunrooms, conservatories, and solariums provide your
home with the look of natural opulence. Quietly sophisticated, glass sunroom additions
built with wood uphold tradition and quality. Allow yourself to be relaxed by indoor
comforts while surrounding yourself with natural outdoor beauty. Sitting in the
grandeur of your wood sunroom or conservatory as sunlight warms your skin and refined
elegance pampers your soul is the perfect escape from life's hustle and bustle.
Still shopping? Compare our wood sunrooms with vinyl and aluminum sunrooms.
contact a Petkus Brothers knowledgeable sunroom expert for more information.